Shipping and Handling
CARRIER SERVICE OPTIONS:
– UPS (United Parcel Service)
– Next business day service
– Two-business day service
– Ground service
– USPS (United States Postal Service)
– Truck Freight
– Flat shipping rate based on speed of delivery and order weight.
– DHL and USPS are primary shippers.
– Other options available based on specific needs.
ALL OTHER SHIPMENTS
– Truck freight, air freight and international air & ocean freight. Order fees are a flat rate based on weight. They usually require a call-back.
NOTE: Split shipments may arrive a few days apart.
All packages are insured, for any loss of or damage of goods. In case of any of the latter, the customer must file a claim with the carrier.
JOOLTOOL® must be contacted Immediately via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. A phone number where you can be reached must be given to us to further assist you in resolving any matters expeditiously. We do not accept merchandise that has been refused at time of delivery. All charges will still be applied. Always return items with a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number via email@example.com.
Shipping instructions for distributors, please refer to contract agreements.