Since we are based in Los Angeles, California, we are required to Collect 9 % sales tax on each sale made within the state. All other states are tax-exempt. Rates are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to apply any taxes where federal, state, or local regulations apply and which we are subject to collect.
RETURNS AND CORRECTIONS
- New JOOLTOOL Machines purchased from Jooltool.com that didn’t start when they arrived, arrived in damaged condition, or are still in an unopened box can be returned for a full refund within 30 days of purchase.
- We may test machines that are returned because they didn’t start when they arrived and impose a non-negotiable customer fee equal to 20 percent of the product sales price if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Any returned JOOLTOOL machine that is damaged through customer misuse, is missing parts, or is in unsellable condition due to customer tampering may result in the customer being charged a $100 restocking fee based on the condition of the product.
- New, used, and refurbished products purchased from authorized JOOLTOOL distributors are subject to the returns policy of the individual vendor.
JOOLTOOL / 3M Consumables (Accessories, Abrasives, etc)
- Abrasives and other accessories that experience wear or have limited shelf life that are returned damaged, used or opened are subject to a non-negotiable 20 percent restocking fee of the original product’s respective sales price.
NOTE: We reserve the right to refuse any merchandise returned after the warranty period.
Altered items, custom packages, special orders and orders sent outside of the United States are not refundable.
Please, keep your invoice! Your invoice number is your return authorization and repair warranty. All returns and repairs must be accompanied by an invoice number or date of purchase and customer name. Returns will be credited or refunded by the same method of payment used for the purchase.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call customer service at 1-888-337-1230, or mail your return to:
JOOLTOOL®, Att: Returns Department
707 West Whittier Blvd
Montebello, CA 90640
To return an item:
1- Pack the item in a sturdy carton & seal it with strong tape. We are not responsible for any returns in non-padded envelopes.
2- Clearly mark your package “Attention: Returns Department” and, to facilitate your return, note your invoice number.
3- If you require a replacement before the return is received. Please call customer service at 1-888-337-1230.
Items sold in minimum quantity packages must be returned complete. We charge a broken package fee of 5$ or 20%, whichever is greater, on packages returned with less than the quantity on the original invoice.
Our JOOLTOOL™ sharpening & polishing system comes with a one-year warranty, however many other products possess particular uses and should be evaluated on a case by case basis. To return an item for evaluation or repair, package it as you would a return (see above), but to “Attention: Repair Department” and send it prepaid and insured. Your invoice number is vital: it serves as your warranty. Please describe the problem completely. Allow 3-6 weeks after we have received the item for repair.