Since we are based in Los Angeles County, California, we are required to Collect 9.5 % sales tax on each sale made within the state. All other states are tax-exempt. Rates are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to apply any taxes where federal, state, or local regulations apply and which we are subject to collect.
RETURNS AND CORRECTIONS
- New JOOLTOOL Machines purchased from Jooltool.com that are still in an unopened box can be returned for a refund (less shipping and handling) within 30 days of purchase.
- A return merchandise authorization (RMA) number is necessary for all returned JOOLTOOL Machines and products. A Tracking number must be provided when sending back products. All products MUST be delivered to our facility within the 30 day return period from date of purchase.
- All JOOLTOOL machines returned during the 30 day period will be charged a non-negotiable 20 percent restocking fee.
- Any returned JOOLTOOL machine that is damaged through customer misuse, is missing parts, or is in unsellable condition due to customer tampering may result in the customer being charged an additional $100 fee.
- New, used, and refurbished products purchased from authorized JOOLTOOL distributors are subject to the returns policy of the individual vendor.
JOOLTOOL / 3M Consumables (Accessories, Abrasives, etc)
- Abrasives and other accessories that experience wear or have limited shelf life that are returned opened, used or damaged are non-refundable.
NOTE: We reserve the right to refuse any merchandise returned after the warranty period.
Altered items, custom packages, special orders and orders sent outside of the United States are not refundable.
Please contact us for a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number. All returns and repairs must be accompanied by an RMA number and customer name. Returns will be credited or refunded, if applicable, by the same method of payment used for the purchase.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call customer service at 1-855-665-8665, then mail your return to:
JOOLTOOL®, Att: Returns Department
707 West Whittier Blvd
Montebello, CA 90640
To return an item:
1- Pack the item in a sturdy carton & seal it with strong tape. We are not responsible for any returns in non-padded envelopes.
2- Clearly mark your package “Attention: Returns Department” and, to facilitate your return, note your invoice number.
3- If you require a replacement before the return is received. Please call customer service at 1-855-665-8665.
PACKAGES and KITS
Items sold in minimum quantity packages must be returned complete. We charge a broken package fee of 5$ or 20%, whichever is greater, on packages returned with less than the quantity on the original invoice.
Our JOOLTOOL™ sharpening & polishing system comes with a one-year warranty, however many other products possess particular uses and should be evaluated on a case by case basis. To return an item for evaluation or repair, package it as you would a return (see above), but to “Attention: Repair Department” and send it prepaid and insured. Your invoice number is vital: it serves as your warranty. Please describe the problem completely. Allow 3-6 weeks after we have received the item for repair.
PURCHASES of EVENT ATTENDANCE or Virtual/Intangible products
BY PURCHASING A SERVICE, REGISTERING FOR A CLASS/EVENT, YOU AGREE THAT, UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED, YOU WILL SOLELY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR TRAVEL TO & FROM THE EVENT/CLASS. YOU ARE WILLINGLY REGISTERING FOR THIS EVENT AFTER CAREFULLY REVIEWING AND CONSIDERING POTENTIAL RISKS OF SUCH EVENTS, SERVICES OR PRODUCTS. YOU AGREE THAT JOOLTOOL WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPENSATION OF TRIP CANCELLATIONS, INTERRUPTIONS OF PERSONAL OR BUSINESS PLANS, MEDICAL EXPENSES OR ANY OTHER EXPENSES SUCH AS LOSS OF PROFITS, RELATED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY WITH THIS EVENT/CLASS OR SERVICE. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT, AT ANY TIME, JOOLTOOL MAY CANCEL OR POSTPONE AN EVENT/CLASS, WHETHER THE CIRCUMSTANCES ARE FORESEEN OR NOT AND/OR ARE UNDER DIRECT, INDIRECT OR OUTSIDE OF THE CONTROL OF JOOLTOOL, ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, PARTNERS OR ANY AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES. JOOLTOOL WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF, OR CANCELLATION, POSTPONEMENT OR PERMANENT UNAVAILABILITY OF ITS PRODUCTS OR SERVICES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER TANGIBLE OR INTANGIBLE LOSSES. YOU WILL NOT HOLD JOOLTOOL, ITS PARENT COMPANIES, ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, PARTNERS OR ANY AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES SUCH AS “AMBASSADORS” LIABLE FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY OF ANY SEVERITY OR PERSONAL PROPERTY DAMAGE RESULTING FROM DIRECT OR INDIRECT USE OF JOOLTOOL EQUIPMENT, ACCESSORIES, SUPPLIES, SERVICES OR ANY PART OF THE FACILITIES/PREMISES OF THE EVENT. YOU AGREE TO WAIVE ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO ANY LEGAL PROCEEDINGS OR LEGAL ACTION AGAINST JOOLTOOL, ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, PARTNERS OR ANY AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES.